Sunday, August 14, 2016

Introduction Blog

Hello my name is Katore James. I am currently in the 11th grade at B.C Rain high school. This school year I will be in Mr. Rease's AP English class. I pride myself on leadership and hardwork. I don't believe in handouts and overall I believe if you work hard for something you will enjoy it more than something that is given to you. I was awarded the MCPSS "It starts with me" middle school student of the year award for my public service and hardwork in the classroom. I had also served as student council president and FBLA vice president for Davidson High School.  I currently play football for B.C. Rain High School where I serve as one of the team captains. My positions on the football team include nose guard, Left Guard, and Center. Other hobbies I enjoy doing are hunting , fishing, and racing  four wheelers. Last school year I made the Honor Roll every quater and I look forward to doing the same this school year. My short term goals are to graduate with a 4.0 GPA or higher, make 3 or better on the AP exam, and to get a scholarship to Auburn University. I plan to major in Business Administration, and minor in political science. I look forward to working with my classmates this semester in AP English to accomplish my goals and to help them accomplish their goals.




3 comments:

  1. Hey Katore, I also strongly believe in working hard for what you want to achieve in life. There's nothing better than the feeling you get when you're able to say "I've accomplished this on my own.". Also, I would like to say congrats to you on your award and that I'm very proud of you for all you have accomplished. May greater things come to you in the future my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! I love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete