Saturday, August 20, 2016

Writing Skills

Over the course of this week I have discovered many flaws in my writing. Many of these flaws has been my writing mechanics. Writing  Mechanics are capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. I think I struggle with this the most because of the speed of my writing. I often write at a high speed in which I fail to realize I have made the most simple mistakes. My action plan to fix this problem will be composed of three steps. The first step is to slow down my writing speed. When I slow things down I tend to recognize more. The second step will be to proofread my writing to check for writing mistakes. Most of the time when I proofread I usually recognize mistakes that I have made. Lastly, my final step will be peer editing. When I usually don't see mistakes in my writing my classmates do. Once I have completed my steps I trust my paper will be free of mechanic issues.

2 comments:

  1. Katore I really think that you have come up with a great plan to improve on the mistakes that you make when writing. It's always good to proofread anything before you turn it in. Also, I used to write fast too. I had to slow it down a little in order for my words to appear correctly and make sure what I had planned to write is what I've actually written. Anytime you need help you're welcome to ask.

    ReplyDelete